HOW TO USE THIS SITE
Welcome to YOUR solution for increasing your hours of Continuing Education at a time that suits YOU! Right below are a list of what’s coming up and what is already available.
- Click the button above to find the video you want to watch. Most are around 1 hour long
- More information about the session and the speaker can be found when you click the product
- Add the session you want to your basket and pop in your details
- Once you purchase the session (SOME ARE FREE!), you will get a link to view the video as many times as you want
- Investing in our education sessions HAS to be worth your time and money! If you think you can’t use the information to increase your business consulting services, then we want to know why so that we can improve your experience. Please CONTACT US if you have any comments and THANK YOU for choosing Inspire Cattle Solutions
COME TO OUR SHOP TO FIND VIDEOS READY FOR VIEWING AND INSPIRING
- How do we keep our cows cool to ensure optimum milk supply? Mike Steele
UPCOMING VIDEOS: Your next 15 hours of CPD coming soon on Inspire Cattle Solutions…
- Mike Overton: Understanding the Impact of Disease and the importance of preventative management in Dairy Cattle
- Mike Overton: Reproduction in Dairy Cows: How to make the best of every slot in the milking barn
- What’s the new evidence behind bedding in dairies? What does it mean for mastitis and lameness? Mike Steele
- To sync or not to sync: How to Balance Value and efficiency
- How to search for the Best Evidence Solution quickly
- Dr Google… How to improve your knowledge vs. you customer’s Googling
- How to Use Best Evidence to Share in Your Practice or Group
- Introduction to Innate Immunity: Why is it important?
- Optimising a Stress-free Environment for Cattle
- How to make sense of the Data Explosion: Repro
- How to make sense of the Data Explosion: Mastitis
- The Value in Optimising Movement: Lameness opportunities
- Endometritis, Metritis, Retained Placenta: What’s the Impact?
- Advising on Farm Management: How to focus on What’s Important?
- Maximising the potential of Youngstock